Toribash
Original Post
DQ Bug example
I have noticed this bug where a players body touches the ground, and they do not DQ.

In all cases I have seen, the DQ happens at the start of the next turn.

This replays are the clearest example I have.

In the first one, the RIGHT player gets the victory, in the second one, the WRONG player gets it.

Anyone else has examples? Anyone else has an example of an UNFAIR victory because of this bug?
Attached Files
kick face bug.rpl (49.1 KB, 15 views)
Dog_vs_Stza-12995_5889.rpl (31.2 KB, 15 views)
Re: DQ Bug example
The first one genuinly shows the bug. But the second one showed nothing wrong. Your shoulder hit the ground before any of his bodyparts - He won, plain and simple.

This MAY have something to do with a known DQ engine - the fact that when both players undergo the conditions needed for DQ, neither player is DQed until only one player fulfills the condition. Though it just looks like a bug to me.

Still, it didn't affect overall gameplay, and there won't be a fix until the next update. This should have been posted in the Bug Bash.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Ok, sorry for posting in the wrong place, and for sounding like I am whining, it is OK for me if I lose or win, the fun is what counts . I am trying to help you with some spontaneous user QA (I am a developer, I hate when QA sends me bug reports without a repeatable example)

I enclose a screen capture where you can see a piece of the opponent hitting the floor before my shoulder. In the next frame, the part bounces off the floor, and a few frames later my shoulder hits and I am DQ'd.

Ah, missed that. It does seem to be a recurring bug, but I overlooked that bodypart. I'm surprised you noticed it... My bad, my bad.

Don't worry about posting it here, just put it into the Bug Bash when you get the chance. Its pretty major if this replay and screenshot are correct.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.