Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] iAwesome/Goughy's ground texture
Okay hi. I was supposed to be focused on making my half mortal set but I bought a 512 ground few days ago. I wanted to make it based on my set. If you've seen me, you'll know that it's Toast's black bunny set. If not, here's what part of it looks like:

>

From there, I made the actual ground texture. So here's how it looks like in-game:

>

And finally, the actual flat:

>

* Majority of it is grey and purple in colour because those are my joint colours: - demon and demolition.
Making one for Goughles soon and it'll be posted here too. Until then, feel free to CnC. Thanks.

Also, stuff I used:
> My brain
> CS5 Adobe Illustrator
> Trackpad
Phenomenal work, love the name on your shirt and the way your force/relax are your theme.

Is it just me or does the tongue look weird?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
This part just kept bugging me

I think you should change it to look something like this

And maybe make the arm a little skinnier + put a thicker outline on the left thumb. (The middle finger hand)

Overall though, I like it. It looks really cool.
Last edited by WTFlow; Jul 31, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Phenomenal work, love the name on your shirt and the way your force/relax are your theme.

Is it just me or does the tongue look weird?

Thanks goughles. I think you're weird. ;o lol jk, ily.

Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
This part just kept bugging me

I think you should change it to look something like this

And maybe make the arm a little skinnier + put a thicker outline on the left thumb. (The middle finger hand)

Overall though, I like it. It looks really cool.

Thanks but it's supposed to look like that. It's a bended arm, it's not connecting. ;p I did, however, outline the left hand though. Thanks for that tip. :d

Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
why is his uvula sideways D:

You mean my tori? I don't know, ask the artist. Looks amazing either ways, though. :O

I'm sleeping soon and I'm too lazy to hop on Skype, goughles. So I'm posting a small wip here. It's basically goughles behind a mask (his tori's face), if you guys didn't know.

yay

>

How'd you know what I look like? D:Stalker!

Looks neat but I'd rather be the monster that my tori looks like ;'}

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang