Toribash
alroity so

i like the spins and all the fancy kicks, but it looked weird whilst in the middle of execution (aka the uh contracting knees and the relaxed i assume abs make it looked floppy and unnatural) but eh you can do it better than me

uh the second one was as good or better, but while you were raising (?) idk my tricktionary but when you were doing that handstand split shit it looked like it could be more natural looking, and the cork was good but the lumbar was everywhere so eh

8/10 ur gr8 m8iss
lelelel is very nice, although the weird movement into the launch opener is questionable
i liked it

as for something, i liked the run and the trick before that, but the twitchy leg cork was not smoove dood

good shit
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
lelel, has weird positioning for a lot of the jumps and you over extend your abs at the end and that looked ugly. on the cork try not to become such a ball.
First backflip was sex, x-out and cork was pretty awesome.
The only flaw I could see was that you bended your lumbar in the dubble flash kick trick, awesome work.
hi

the replay was quite swell up until the flash kicks

the set up looked like you were going to do a backflip with your knees to the chest but then decided to do a flash kick instead and looked a little awkward
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR