Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID]Voices
Sup again! :3

So.. I'm make another edit of CoD, now, with correct gun sounds thx sly
But, anyway, i'm trying to use more Chroma in my edits, its is one.
Hope you enjoy it! c:
Also, leave a like+fav and obvius, CnC.

Made in vegas.
I KNOW LAST TWIX SUX!
AND I KNOW I USE CS SOUND ON IT TOO.

Artist. Sometimes.

only thing i dislike was the sound at 0:18-0:19 its a bit odd try to fix the quality rest is very nice

am so good at this tho lolz
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Really nice, thanks for using something different from the usual genres of music.
I feel like you could've tried a bit harder to fix the awful warping at 0:29 tho
ORMO|Retired
Missing the whole point of editing other than sync. There is barely any flow whatsoever, try looking up velocity tutorials. You're in a whole different ballpark from editing Toribash when you edit FPS's.

Also: Nice job on the glitches, I hope you just didn't use presets.
Last edited by Pwr; Aug 3, 2014 at 10:44 PM.
also i think you should like not en d it at 00:30 just countinue cause its the ''Top Moment'' i like to call its the moment you give your attention like ''whats next?!'' and you are like...cmon cmon whats gonna happen?!

so countinue the video lol and try to edit the sound where i told you its a lil bugged not bad to correct my self
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Missing the whole point of editing other than sync. There is barely any flow whatsoever, try looking up velocity tutorials. You're in a whole different ballpark from editing Toribash when you edit FPS's.

Also: Nice job on the glitches, I hope you just didn't use presets.

Yeah pwr. In some points i use velocity vectors. But i need to use more on next vid.
Also, nope, i will not use presets c:
Thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
also i think you should like not en d it at 00:30 just countinue cause its the ''Top Moment'' i like to call its the moment you give your attention like ''whats next?!'' and you are like...cmon cmon whats gonna happen?!

so countinue the video lol and try to edit the sound where i told you its a lil bugged not bad to correct my self

Like MK Who's next?! lolz..
Nah. I think 40s of vid is cool for a ''overedit'' edit.
Last edited by TORIITO; Aug 4, 2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.