Ranking
Original Post
[solved] Lost account
It's about my lost account Clux, I forgot the password and the email I used for it, could the GMs find a way to figure out what email I used for the account and I'll figure everything from then on after that. Please help.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Well then, I'm pretty sure the GMs can see this, I can't seem to get in IRC. Support, if admins see this please reply to my post.
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 5, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
So many presents...
How do you lose an account?

To me it seems like a scam, you have given no info that would even prove the account is yours.

It would be nice to see this stuff in the thread so admins can see it and not have to do much work to find out.
I lost the account because I forgot the password and the email I used for it, it's not impossible to lose an account, I'm just forgetful, and about the things that can prove that I'm clux, I'll pm it or something to the GMs, I'm not going to publicly say it here.
So many presents...
Hi,

Contact an Administrator via PM or get onto IRC using an external client.

Chances are, they are gonna need some info on your account that would not be wise to announce on this thread.

This thread is not gonna serve much purpose other than to have people tell you to PM somebody else.
I would but I can't seem to go in IRC even with an external account
So many presents...