Toribash
Original Post
hey guys how to upload texure tell me please

Belt:Black Belt
Age 9

i will show you my texure CDocuments and Settings\lvc\Bureau\XFlame.gif
click that

i wiil show you my texure www.CDocuments and Settings\lvc\Bureau\XFlame.gif please click thati
Last edited by ronalds; Aug 25, 2008 at 04:01 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php

Go there, go to the texture slot, hit browse, find your texture, select it, and hit Upload.

Also, you can't link us to folders in your computer. You'd have to host it somewhere, like www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com
Originally Posted by NightMare2 View Post
i wiil show you my texure www.C:Documents and Settings\lvc\Bureau\XFlame.gif please click thati

Oh man. nice link there. To bad we cant all hack your computer to look at it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lol @ Warhero
We are currently trying to make it easier to solve the problem for everyone, so don't post if you aren't helping.
nmilkosky
Last edited by nmilkosky; Aug 26, 2008 at 05:52 AM.
idk what to put here.... PANCAKE!
I must seem like an absolute noob but i still dont understand how to create one in the first place, like i have photoshop and gimp but i jst dont understand how to make one, like those templates i dont understand wat to do with them, someone help me please?
Originally Posted by Darthdeath View Post
lol @ Warhero

Don't make spam/make stupid posts.

Originally Posted by iamking View Post
I must seem like an absolute noob but i still dont understand how to create one in the first place, like i have photoshop and gimp but i jst dont understand how to make one, like those templates i dont understand wat to do with them, someone help me please?

Read this tutorial and use search button next time.
Nightmare, you don't even have a head texture to upload the picture onto, and that's just the first thing, the second thing, don't ever paste a link going to your local computer. <---Hackable
It makes me wonder..