Toribash
Original Post
[S]512 Joint Textures!
Yup, I have 4 512x512 Joint Textures:

Left Shoulder
Right Shoulder
Right Pec
Left Pec

TC only, I would prefer to sell all 4 together.
Last edited by Miner; Aug 27, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I don't want to see another offer like that.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
hi, I don't have right elbow but I have left pec. Would you like to exchange right elbow for left pec? You will have only torso textures then so it will be easier to sell and it would help me really hard as I miss only 4 textures and elbow is one of them :c

Please?
For you thrand, sure. You've done me favours in the past.
How much are you expecting to get these joint textures for?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
And would u like to go items for them. Check my deactivated if u do trade
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Looking for around 240k for all 4, not interested in items.
BUMP
I feel like 240k is quite excessive. I've bought several for under 40k each.

How's 150k for all 4?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.