replays: osiris, luminusian, larfen, haze
programs: sony vegas
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I don't know, red/purple might have fit the song better than blue

Other than that sync is good etc etc
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I normally don't press the video threads on the art section because there mostly call of duty edits.... but the name some how made me want to press this threads title...

The video is great, Thats all I can say! Keep up the good work! :P
I like to draw and stuff
Originally Posted by haze View Post
holy shit

you dont see alot of this music in edits and i like that

alot

Clearly you've never seen a hardcore edit. This type of music is the only thing you see in hardcore edits.

idk same shit as usual, not really excited about it.

Transitions were pretty garbage, except the panning one at 23s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i like it

the only thing that i consistently don't like in most of your videos is the fact that you tend to include the pose at the end of the replays that you use and it always ends up breaking up the pacing that you have going in the video.

first two transitions were really coo (2nd one was paced a bit too slowly but wasnt too far out of line) and then the third one included the pose :/
you linked this to me in skype and i enjoyed it. i really like this style of editing and enjoyed the song choice as well. going to agree with iso about the transitions, they seemed well worked. a few things i personally found not so great was the 2nd shader you ended up using (probably because i liked the first one more) and the blue hue synced to the song. i didn't mind the hue so much, i just personally would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't full screen, maybe like positioned or something, might have been more appealing

anyway, whatever's going on isn't my business, and time will eventually fix whatever it was, but if you do need someone to talk to, play a game with, whatever, i'm just some fucker from nowhere but i can try
Last edited by Arthur; Sep 10, 2014 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Deleted some useless content ;^)
ok nice nice
i was going to use this song for my comeback but you used it better than i wouldve anyway

nothing bad really stuck out to me apart from what iso and faint said
i like it very cool very swag i like it