Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Abe for Holo
so for a lil while ive ben working on a set for holo and here it is so far
CnC if you want
Used photoshop CC and wacom tablet

big ol image

I still take texture requests for usd
Looks really nice so far, some parts are a bit over-saturated though. Compared to the head at least. The shadows on the hand are also a bit strong.
(>^_^)>
It is nice but really only half a set since it is totally mirrored, just my opinion on sets, i think they are better when they are slightly different on each side, but its holos set so maybe he likes them 100% symmetrical.
the head doesn't match the rest of the set
by style or by color/shading

symmetry doesn't bother me because it's well mapped and well done
nice job yo
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
The shadings of the head looks great, and the quality is good. Maybe as goodbox said, each hand's shading looks very strong. I personally like the set.

Are you willing to make joints textures too?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
there will be no joints to it however everything everyone said will be takin account for and will be changed ill be reworking each texture (holo asked for the same changes most of you mentioned anyway) so thanks for the good feedback you can expect updates on this set and submerges set i also will be starting a 3rd set soon i think everyone will enjoy watching the progress on (alls ill say its a fantasy set)
I still take texture requests for usd