Toribash
Alright, opener was nothing new, first kick was pretty good, the launch to decap was bleh, you did pretty good with flow, I liked the knee DM for some reason, but that last arm DM was unnecessary, you could have transferred to a good pose without the arm DM.....But pretty good i guess
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Falling pose , nice first kick, fluid and quite relaxed looking (that's not a bad thing). I personally would get a big boom on that last hit, but what you did is a good alternative. Good Job 863 blaze/420 dank
Shaken Baby Syndrome
It is very noice, the beginning had a bit of a jerky feel and I was hoping for a dm or a higher more powerful lift with that first hit but other then that it was amazing and sex 8/10
Okay, start was pretty good, nice speed etc.

The first kick looked nice and powerful.

Last kick combo was amazing, I'd fix the pose if I was you tho.
Oh.....My....Fucking......God.....That was great, perfect flow and opener in the beginning, only downside, a boomhit might have spiced that up a bit....Otherwise that was pure sex, great fucking job!
Shaken Baby Syndrome
the opener is way too generic, the movement was good but not interesting or original. the dms were a bit predictable and walking away without at least a decap makes it feel a bit unsatisying. grabbing the head to lead in an upper body dm has been done too many times.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder