Toribash
Original Post
[R] Trail
Hey guys was wondering if anyone was up to trying to make a trail to suit my tori, my tori is the same one in my avatar :3 if you need other photos ask and ill try get some up, willing to pay up to 3k for trails that blow me away but, put what price your wanting for it and let me know, please show examples of what you made thankyou
KILLA
Is there any specifics or just to match? I am 100% down with making this
-----
And I can't really see your tori so.. Yeah.. Pm me for more info
Last edited by SoClutch; Sep 9, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey dude, can you put up some photos of your tori because I am interested in making some, and what colour/designs would you like it on? Another thing is that I won't be able to show you an ingame photo but if I can trust you enough I could send you over a watermarked photo to put on
EDIT: PM me if you need to send photos or any other information about it.
Basically all i want guys is for it to suit my tori ill put up a pick now of it, basically the colours of my tori and stuff just want it to go well with my textures
-----
[/IMG]
Last edited by Venom08; Sep 9, 2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
KILLA
I've finished making mine, I'm not to sure if it's what your looking for but this is the first time I've tried making a trail texture since like 2011, so anyway PM me about it and I can send you a watermarked flat to put on your tori to see if you like it. I won't be charging much, you can make an offer first if you like it.

-MeeZah