Toribash
Original Post
200k for set! I don't even need a head!
Hello and welcome!
Today, I have a pleasure of giving you my request: 1st Devil May Cry Set in Toribash!
Details:
Size is 512x
Theme is Dante from DMC4.
Pics are below:

Pics

This is Dante, and you are to praise him.
Anyway, my request is different. If you don't feel like doing whole set, do part for a price stated below:
Hands: 30k
Feet : DK, maybe Dark Duke + Surfer's Seinshin? (No idea how to write this)
Biceps & triceps : 30k
Legs and thighs: 40k (Pls, dont make lower legs - parts in red - look gay. This happens literally all the time to me)
Major part of my request : torso, groin, chest, chest join, pecs & pec joints. Make tchem look like ref pics in front, but insert fluer-de-lis in Purple to the back. Google for fleur pictures. Oh, a price you want? Let's say 70k + Fun Bomb set by Nuju. I don't need a head (Rumour on it atm).
The one that makes all of this list becomes filthy rich, he gets all my tcs & everything in my inventory except for trails!
Last edited by Cinereo; Sep 10, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
So glad to see haze here :>
And thank you guys
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
Bewmp! How are you doing?
For now nothing completed, altough Kruke PMed me that feet are almost done and he will try his hand at legs and thighs. No one took hands and arms yet.
Glad to see you experts c:
okay soz for late reply ill try to do something now
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
C: Ok experts, looking forward for your effects. Major update: bets went luckily today :> Torso area price + 10k, hands + 5k & feet + 5k.