Toribash
Original Post
[R] Some Cool Art
So hi, since I am a bit lazy to sit down for a few hours and do it myself (and college work takes up time as well), I decided to pay people to make me some cool artwork.

I need a background for a 1600x1200 monitor, art for 2 Collector Cards (not sure on their resolution, but yea they are in my deactive), possibly icon art (as in the item Icon), and last but not least, a cool avatar / usertitle art combo. We can decide the amount I pay out after you provide the work, but it will be in TC and quality determines the payout.

I have no specific all round theme, but if you have seen an example of one of those new Pokemon EX Full Arts or just Pokemon EX's from something like Fighting Fist, then you may know what I am talking about. If not, some examples below. (try to add effects like these ones have. Blatant cp will be reported and I will not allow you to post your works here.

examples

I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
The account art is for something else, don't post here making assumptions.

Also, for anyone doing the acc art, make sure to contact me about the details specifically for it. I will explain what I need it to be.
I took your post the wrong way then. Well, at least show some work here of what you can do since this time I need it to be high detail and not stick men ;o
Just wanted to know if anyone else will be working on this? I don't think I made it 1005 clear in the original post xD

I don't want it all to be pokemon themed. Just themed around toribash, my character, and so on but using similar if not the same effects used on those cards (since I like that look)
Great. I sent a request, hopefully I can see some great content.