Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Ten Feet Tall -WIP
hey as i promised ill make a vid and i started already cuz i was sick and went home early and so on who cares lets get to the point...
i need more replays these are some i used and got more so if you have replays that good as those or better post in my thread in events section thanks
also CNC

thats my 4th vid ever lol
also SUB if you want or dont want
soz arthur
used :
fraps
sony vegas 10 pro
Toribash 4.82
Last edited by experts; Sep 12, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Pretty cool, The only problem I had was that sound was only coming out of my left headphone speaker and was really odd to me.
I also don't think its a problem on my end.
I like to draw and stuff
Render it in 16:9, the black bars on the side are horrific.

Also, don't stay so far away when keyframing, the tori looks tiny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by kyleireland View Post
Pretty cool, The only problem I had was that sound was only coming out of my left headphone speaker and was really odd to me.
I also don't think its a problem on my end.

My left earphone doesn't work and I can't hear the music

thats a bad thing
Is it just me or are you cutting the clip then sticking it back together with a fade transition to sync for every single thing (Especially in the parkour replay)

It makes the replay rather hard to follow, I'd suggest speeding it up and slowing it down to sync instead.

Also on a side note, the shaders and the tori colours blend in a lot making things hard to see some times
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
ummm
you took the worst clip of the song
bad camera transitions effects etc.
youll get better though dont give up
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
thanks for all comments id redo it and such also the parkour was ment to be like that i wanted all of it to be shown and it was too long so showed clips while going throw all the objects and stuff also the song is just the 1st min of it gonna finish it to 3 minutes... so lol
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
thanks for all comments id redo it and such also the parkour was ment to be like that i wanted all of it to be shown and it was too long so showed clips while going throw all the objects and stuff also the song is just the 1st min of it gonna finish it to 3 minutes... so lol

If the camera goes through objects you might want to work on your freecamming
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions