nice song choice you really nailed that one
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
the cc on it was weird imo
the rewind and chopping thing is getting really old
why are people doing it, it adds nothing to the vidya
camera work was bad to me
nice song choice you really nailed that one

these are prerecords from the one and only occ tb.
otherwise the camera work wouldn't have been so wonky.
but when i reinstall tb ill record my own clips c:
the rewind chop thing was honestly and accident but it ended up working ok,
again will work on that.

thank u hobby
◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ 
other than the logo you threw on at the end, this has nothing to do with sadboys

Music: My Heaven - Annabel [CANAAN] _ LODlabs Remix
Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
If I'm watching this in 720p, it should not look slightly blurry, it should be crystal clear.
Rewind was bad, it was so random, and it wasn't even smooth. Slowmo on the first clip was choppy as shit.

I'm pretty sure some of those are clips from one of the clip contests or something, I recognize one of the replays.
Ending was abrupt. Vocals were goddamn annoying. CC didn't look good, it was just diffusion.
Why are your screen pumps so bad, they served no purpose other then to make it look worse because it was literally just like 5 frames of bluriness most of the time.

The only thing I like about this were half of the camera angles and movement and the super speed on the last replay at the start of it which only looked half-decent.

I could go on for days about things that are bad in this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
its called motion blur
it blurs
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
other than the logo you threw on at the end, this has nothing to do with sadboys

Music: My Heaven - Annabel [CANAAN] _ LODlabs Remix

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
If I'm watching this in 720p, it should not look slightly blurry, it should be crystal clear.
Rewind was bad, it was so random, and it wasn't even smooth. Slowmo on the first clip was choppy as shit.

I'm pretty sure some of those are clips from one of the clip contests or something, I recognize one of the replays.
Ending was abrupt. Vocals were goddamn annoying. CC didn't look good, it was just diffusion.
Why are your screen pumps so bad, they served no purpose other then to make it look worse because it was literally just like 5 frames of bluriness most of the time.

The only thing I like about this were half of the camera angles and movement and the super speed on the last replay at the start of it which only looked half-decent.

I could go on for days about things that are bad in this.

@Sly ; Thank you for linking a video of someone better than me, this is totally useful <3

@Dscigs ; Why do you cc other peoples videos when yours r just twixtor with no sync, but if u insist :
1.CC is like so hard to make with black shader clips, all you can do is diffusion.
2.If you would have read my response to hobo, you would have realized this is indeed clips from OCC Toribash because I am a lazy fuck.
3.My screen pumps are bad because im lazy and didnt feel like actually using graph editor.
4.What tyzi said motion BLUR.
5.yeah i fucked up my time remapping xd
◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ 
you didnt address the first part of my post, but i can give you some tips i guess

when you pick a theme, have everything relate back to it, including
song, freecam angles, effects, shaders, replays, title, any graphics or logos

if you're doing a hardcore edit, you dont want pretty pink shaders and tricking replays
if you're going to title your video "sadboy", you want to use trillwave instead of a trap remix of an anime's closing credits song
Motion blur is meant to make the movements look smooth. It's not meant to make things more difficult to see, if you're doing that then it's kind of ironic

If you're too lazy to make something look good then don't do it at all jeez

Imo the cc just looked like you made everything less visible and more transparent (Other than diffusion)

Yeah lots of parts were choppy and stuff

Don't diss people for cnc-ing your work regardless of their skill in videomaking, you don't make a movie then call everyone who doesn't like it stupid because they can't make movies themselves. Just listen, whether you want to improve or not based on their opinions is your own decision
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions