Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] Prongys shop!
Welcome to prongys shop!
What do you do? I make cartoony heads for cheap prices! I also do logos not just toribash related but for anything!

Do you do requests? Yes if you want to make a request tell me the details, the price you're willing to pay and a reference picture if possible.

Can we see some of your work? Of course!

Preferred Payment: TC

Recolor: Yes 1k
Size 512x512
Starting price 1k
Artist: Me

Ninja wip

Ninja wip back

Size 512x512
Starting price 1k

Black and white wip

Size 512x512
Starting price 1k

Blonde Boy wip

Keep in mind these are just wips^ once I finish the shading and coloring they will be for sale unless you want to buy them as they are.

Logos!

COD Logo(BIG)

COD Logo 2(BIG)

COD Logo 3(BIG)

Sadly I have no toribash logos to upload but I will soon!

Last edited by prongy; Sep 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

Please specify your preferred methods of payment. You seem to forget this on every thread you make. It'd be much appreciated if you could start following the rules.

And if you're selling those heads, you'll have to state if you are willing to recolor, what size they are, and who the artist + previous owner is.

Thanks.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Please specify your preferred methods of payment. You seem to forget this on every thread you make. It'd be much appreciated if you could start following the rules.

And if you're selling those heads, you'll have to state if you are willing to recolor, what size they are, and who the artist + previous owner is.

Thanks.

Ugh my bad I got some shit memory haha fixed*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧