Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Anything's fun if you procrastinate long enough
So I was supposed to do my IT Assignment... didn't do that much on it then started drawing. during high school it was vice-versa where I would not do Art assignments for computing anyways for any big warwick fans heres

Not yet finished - will post finished version

I still need to finish his armour. add some more detail to some if not all the fur and also correct his wrist... I always find a way to mess up proportions. some info on me: 16 and got a D in art due to not doing enough homework for projects/assignments, literally my final piece carried me to a D and the previous project another final piece carried me to a C and 2 marks higher than a friend of mine who spent most his holiday doing homework as I didn't do almost no work , don't worry I rubbed it in #Rekt
Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
warwick is that u
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

should be warwick. like I said his wrist is way too small. its from his tundra warwick skin splash art
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
The teeth dont look like they would look like that from that angle, pretty good drawing.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
tundra hunter warwick is best skin

the eyes are oddly placed but other than that great redraw
beware
the goblin