Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Tricking can be Beautiful

Hi, i've been away from editing for a while, because of school, just getting back into it, ive been working on a 7 minute long clan video so far, this was just something little i did in between all of that. Its based off an actual Youtube Video called Tricking is Beautiful. While rendering my Sync was thrown off and there is lag at some parts. Hope you enjoy the tricking replays in the video, some of them are really cool

After Effects CS6
Kraddy- Into the Labyrinth

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
That skype message troll at 0:36-0:37

Really love the replays

Who's the guy with an orange head and the guy in blue?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
The Blue one is DahStevy

the yellow headed one is Lopsin
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
did you play one of the replays over and over and over and over again ?
or am i crazy
cuz im pretty sure i saw 1 replay atleast 15 times
Nah, he did 3 replays that had the same starter, (the blue guy), but he finshed off with different moves (A kick, or a full, or a tuck, Etc.) thats just his signature starter.
The camera was stationary most of the time (usually not getting good angles either) and when it wasn't stationary it was the opposite of smooth

Also some toris are too bright for the background and it's difficult to see things sometimes (I've obviously done this too before)

It looks a lot less clean than it should (The CC)

Some sync in there but otherwise you're just keeping nearly all the replays sped up
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
i scrapped an edit with this song like 20 years ago and it was still using the song better than this

why don't you even try to make the scenery match the mood and pace of the song
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Really great video, really smooth replays.
Please put in the names of the people doing tricks, it would Give them a lot more credit, i'm getting a feeling you're not giving them much credit.
But yeah really great video, On the next videos please slow down a little bit the video for me was going too fast just a suggestion though.
:)