Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Movement: Clan Video

Hey so this summer i was working on this, yea i took a while because i was collecting so many replays and we lost members and gained members, so i had to edit certain things. Anyway the roster at the beginning of the video is different than the credits because the beginning is outdated. Hope you enjoy this video.

AE6
Clan Thread ->http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7581305

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
didnt like the freecaming
the transitions werent good, if anything they were terrible
everything felt inconstant.
replays were a bit ugh
outro was intro
how am i supposed to know whos who ?

it felt like you only took time to edit the beginning and end, the middle felt slapped together
i dont like it
hm, video seems a bit mish-mashed and transitions weren't to great at most parts.
I didn't like the music either.
nit-pick mode, kgo:
/opt grip 0 pls.
Colour correction was meh.
resolution/editing derp at 1:27 on the right side.
3:39 /opt uke 0 pls.
slomo at silly times
Work on motion tracking

Work on intros/outros

For a clan vid you might want to introduce each member one by one because as cat said nobody knows who is who

Some of the effects added didn't help much

Most transitions were bad, if you want to use these now and then it's fine but don't use it for every single replays jeez

You might want to plan out the video because it just looks like you recorded them all then put them in without caring if they fit or not

Way way waaaaaaaaaaay too much saturation

Go get RSMB, we'll wait
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
i understand that it's a clan video and replays shouldnt matter as much as a regular video, but jeez. most of the video was just one member with a orange robot head fumbling their arms around in spars, and making somewhat decent parkour replays.

stars don't really work as an overlay since they're supposed to be behind you, not on you.

duhbah5 is in the end credits twice
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Vid was not very good

Shaders were not good
Transitions were abrupt and everything was smooshed together
There was a noticeable lack of Matafu ground punching
When is toriverse gonna happen?
Replays were meh.
Thanks everyone for the responses.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Really cool video, the problem i had with it is some of the positioning but the rest was alright but I've seen better, really good replays so yeah really good video dude.

I'd have to give this one a 7/10 I've given a 10/10 to very few videos unfortunately you aren't one of them, but your videos are still really good.
can't wait to see more of your work in the future.
You picked a good choice of music, no problems i spotted other than the positioning.
:)