Ranking
Original Post
[SCREENSHOT?] My new-ish poses.
and to your left, you see a broken uke.

getting ready.

FALCON...

breakdance pose

chillin chillin.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Sweet sweet poses.

You gotta tell me how you put your hands behind your head!
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d View Post
Sweet sweet poses.

looots of practice
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d View Post
Sweet sweet poses.

its hard, but u have to dismember your own arms and still make it look like its attached to it
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
Grumpyman i see you used moveweird mod to do the pose with hands

Wut?

Also, me likes the poses

you get half a cookie
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
Grumpyman i see you used moveweird mod to do the pose with hands

Doesn't matter,it's still a pose ;)

btw,nice poses
On the last one, can you cross your legs? :o
that would be epic.

Already is. but then it would be +20 epicness.

9.909/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]