Ranking
Original Post
[S] Descavateratedition
Hi, I'm full of random shit that PlataBear is selling, buy pls

TC only, make sure you have the QI or a holder, I won't hold anything for you.

Also selling some pretty good games here, so go buy them and stuff.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Ammarsh: Because I love you, sure
MrUnicorn: You sold one to donkey for 35k, so that's my counter
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Sent and received, thanks

Offer, I'll counter