Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SOLVED] The controls are messed up.
I recently downloaded the 4.9. And noticed i wasn't fighting as i used to. Then i noticed all my moves were only contract or extend (I use my mouse to do almost all my moves except "c" and "v"). So i thought this must've been added, and went back to 4.8, where it also did that, which was confusing, because i was playing it all dandy and happy with hold and relax using my mouse. So i just started pressing all the buttons on my keyboard thinking it was toggled or something... and well it didn't work. So i went to the fightschool option to confirm it isn't a bug or anything and to my surprise it was in 4.8 too (i mean the problem i'm having).
What i want is how to fix this problem (if i can), where i can only contract/extend with my mouse and have to resort to the keyboard ("x") to use hold/relax, which is very awkward seeing as i never used it before.
And in last resort if i can't fix it i would like to know what version allows me to use all 4 actions with only my mouse.

Thanks for your attention, i would appreciate feedback.
Last edited by Rai; Sep 30, 2014 at 06:15 PM.
Open main menu, go setup->options. Play with "Mouse Buttons" setting, you probably want it to be set to 1.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Oh i see, thank you.
If you could explain what that is, so i could learn something new, if it's not too much trouble, it would be appreciated.
The problem was solved :>.
This just toggles a few different ways of how you control your tori. "1" is the default setting, so you're probably most used to it. I suppose it's a matter of preference.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos