Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
FOR SALE: Human Excrement
Alright, no more fucking around.
Final replay thread.
Good replays only.
CnC is encouraged.
Attached Files
!Donkey - 2 out of 6 woof.rpl (156.1 KB, 51 views)
father of philip scone
hai there again. so yeah, everything was cool. The 3 hits were really nice. A pose at the end would be great
Heart of Gold
I be face-timing with this babe tonight.
I'm pretty bad at keeping uke in the air.
Attached Files
!Donkey - liv_bbyxo.rpl (213.3 KB, 28 views)
father of philip scone
You have tons of potential, but

try to not have your elbows extended the whole replay you kinda looked like the wacky wailing inflatable tube man.

i don't like the amount of hits you did for only 3 dms

and the only 3 dms where pretty weak and easy to achieve

you could have boomed so many times y u no do dis

it kinda takes the point out of a manip if you just grab and kick at the end

try not to look like a stick use more relax and hold instead of extend and contract

you got good flow and everything like that you should just try harder.. still seems like you are "fucking around"
Last edited by poop; Oct 1, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Alright, no more fucking around.
Final replay thread.
Good replays only.
CnC is encouraged.

Nice replay faggot.
Opener was rather simple or whatever but the crotch boom was cool.
Decap was boring and I didn't like how it looked.
The transition to the pec boom thingy looked weird, especially at 344, but I guess it was okay because booms r th3 b3st.
I loved the way you spin on ur hands for the last dm, it looked cool. gr8 job dood.
poses r for pussies so gr8 job laxing all

All you need to work on is your movement and a few other thingys because you seem to get the booming down. gr8 job
Got my permanent set, I guess it inspired me to make this thing.
CnC please.
Attached Files
!Donkey - inspurotin.rpl (191.6 KB, 31 views)
father of philip scone
Everything was good. Maybe a bit more polishing but it's going great for you. The only thing I didn't like was the kick that dismembered the lumbar only.
Heart of Gold
The opening punch could have easily been a boom hit but it not that no big of a deal. at 360 frames when you extend you leg onto hit knee and get no dm it something that could have easily been avoided. after that when you go to grab his legs you do nothing with the leg that gets the dm, it looks bad when you just throw the joint that was in your hand not aiming at anything, should have added more frames and skeeted the head or let go of it asap. the pose that the end was slow and once again you left you contracted knee high in the air. hold your neck!
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj