Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Joker
Programs used: gimp, sketchbook mobile

Wip1

Not finished yet and need to fix some things that are odd

wip2

maybe finished

Last edited by Lucian; Oct 8, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
Were you trying to make heath ledger? Cause nothing on this looks like him.

With that being said, the mouth edges are too far out and thick, they look weird.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
hah! it totally looks like skrillex!

shadow on the side of the nose and the section where the cheek meets the upper lip is pretty severe, really distracting.
simplify the ears a bit, they look a bit messy.
and the curve on the scars doesnt really make sense.

but otherwise not bad, style inconsistancy from the face to the hair is a bit worrisome, but looks like you could actually be someone interesting to keep an eye on.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
By the way, Chelsea Smiles don't go that far around the cheek, just a bit before the ears (not under the eyes).
The inside of the ear looks all mangled and the ear itself looks lopsided. Also the shading at the cheek and start of the ear looks too sudden. The bottom of the ear looks very flat as well.

Lookin' good other than that.

edit: derp didn't see bendover post some of the same stuff
First post updated!
Originally Posted by Freestuffz View Post
the hair looks it is floating XP

Yeah i think it looks ok now

Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
Were you trying to make heath ledger? Cause nothing on this looks like him.

With that being said, the mouth edges are too far out and thick, they look weird.

no i didnt intend to make it like heath leadger, in the begining it was requested to be like this http://rodgerpister.deviantart.com/art/Joker-349109441
The requester rejected me and i changed the hair and other things except the mouth, so far.
Originally Posted by Raritty View Post
looks like skrillex

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
hah! it totally looks like skrillex!

shadow on the side of the nose and the section where the cheek meets the upper lip is pretty severe, really distracting.
simplify the ears a bit, they look a bit messy.
and the curve on the scars doesnt really make sense.

but otherwise not bad, style inconsistancy from the face to the hair is a bit worrisome, but looks like you could actually be someone interesting to keep an eye on.

Nice review ive edited it all.
I explained the curve above any way i changed it, but hey if his drunken father cut his face it doesnt have to make sense... thank you bendover :0

Originally Posted by Holo View Post
By the way, Chelsea Smiles don't go that far around the cheek, just a bit before the ears (not under the eyes).
The inside of the ear looks all mangled and the ear itself looks lopsided. Also the shading at the cheek and start of the ear looks too sudden. The bottom of the ear looks very flat as well.

Lookin' good other than that.

edit: derp didn't see bendover post some of the same stuff

Alright! this inst like in the movie! this is an amateur version of joker as i said above,
thank you holo

Thank you all for the feedback here is the 2º wip

wip2

Last edited by Lucian; Oct 4, 2014 at 03:38 AM.
I know it's based off the movie, I was just talking about how the cuts on his mouth are too circular :P

New wip looks promising, just need to fix the hair a bit; looks too smudgy/blurred/smoothened.
Maybe angle the ears down a bit so they don't look so high up, too.
Doesn't the ear look a little too light?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.