Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] In Urgent Need Of OP
For the past week or so I have been requesting OP for these two pages to multiple moderators. Tarlan hasn't been on when I PM him and I felt this will be a good way to get all the TBStaff's attention at once.
Pages:
forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7195284
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455119
Last edited by Rai; Oct 9, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
You cannot be the "original poster". Only the person that posted the thread can be the OP. The OP usually isn't transferred to another person unless there are extremely special circumstances. I would encourage you to remake the thread instead so that you may control the thread and ask a moderator (or don't if they aren't active) to close the previous thread.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
No Tarlan has done it before when Flesh left and Viraly became leader. Now Viraly has left and I became Leader.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Why do you keep a clan that changes its leader once a month?
We don't regularly do the "OP change" thing, and if your clan cannot find a proper leader it's worth asking yourself why do you even need that kind of a clan.

Moreover, now when your main got banned you would've requested yet another OP change.
i guess the ban kind of solves this thread for now anyway. going to close it. if you still need the op when you get unbanned, contact an smod or admin