Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] My clan page
I need to edit my clan page but I cant for some reason
and ive contacted a clan mod and he hasn't come back to me yet,
I also need control of the clan recruitment and discussion thread
Last edited by Rai; Oct 11, 2014 at 06:26 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
ok well equinox01 created the clan ,clan discussion thread and recruitment thread
and myself and him were the leaders and he left the clan but before he left I was able to edit the clan page but since hes gone I cant edit it.
I also need to be incontrol of the clan discussion and recruitment thread and I know this will work because you guys did it when I left fc you put viraly's name in the fc clan discussion from my name
so I need a clan mod to that that for me make me the thread controller for Prey Clan discussion
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
ok well equinox01 created the clan ,clan discussion thread and recruitment thread
and myself and him were the leaders and he left the clan but before he left I was able to edit the clan page but since hes gone I cant edit it.
I also need to be incontrol of the clan discussion and recruitment thread and I know this will work because you guys did it when I left fc you put viraly's name in the fc clan discussion from my name
so I need a clan mod to that that for me make me the thread controller for Prey Clan discussion

yeah i know that i was leader of climb with detailed he created it so only he can edit it ask him to do it

even if he isnt in the clan he can do it
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS