Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Elf-Head Wip
Heya,got a new graphic tablet,Intous Pro Small,there is a Wip on a head i'm working on,some CnC?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure thats not mapped correctly atm, or you're doing this a different way than traditionally; check it in-game and perhaps post some previews on here.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I'm not looking for mapping cnc,i know how to mad and i modify all at the end. Better looking for some hints on effects/blur etc. But thanks anyway.
looks too dark over the eyes how hard the light it it dosent make sense... try to get the black abit more to the skin colors in dark form and nose seems odd also its shading isnt that good that i thought and lips are abit odd too try to rework the shading on them
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
The head it's done,i've enabled hard light mode a bit on the eyes with 3% opacity,here the result:

The mouth looks too low in my opinion
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
The nose seems to ling and is pushing the mouth doWn hair on the right seem to Wild for the head might Want to fix it.
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
The head it's done,i've enabled hard light mode a bit on the eyes with 3% opacity,here the result:

eyes look odd nose huge hair abit far from middle mouth low and chin low... work on mapping
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
What I learned in texturing:
No expression = no life.
Also, upper lip must be darker than the lower lip
Make his eyes go just a biiiiiiiiit down.
give him an elf's ear

<font face=&quot>https://imgur.com/iq1bSjp</font>
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER