Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Matarika: Contracts

Still working with the assassination contract idea, made some replays decided to edit them up a bit and show them here. Yup Enjoy i guess.

After Effects CS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Still wondering why there are sword swinging/stabbing sounds when you grab blocks
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Still wondering why there are sword swinging/stabbing sounds when you grab blocks

because theres hidden blades but you cant see them because theyre hidden and its just a really dumb thing
I like the idea, honestly. And when I do get the time I'm definitely going to make the replays.

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
because theres hidden blades but you cant see them because theyre hidden and its just a really dumb thing

I can understand this, but I think it would help if the takedowns actually looked like you were stabbing, or "assassinating" them. That's what I'm going to try to do here.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
or maybe if there was actually a weapon to stab with instead of a fist, because it doesnt make sense to stab with a fist
it would make more sense if explosion effects were added instead of clinkly sword effects to make the video more dramatic

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
it would make more sense if explosion effects were added instead of clinkly sword effects to make the video more dramatic

Agreed
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
If u play assassin's creed you will understand that there is a hidden blade in his sleeve that looks like he punched someone to death but he actually stabbed them to death XD
Death is an option
i think airhorns make a more appropriate sound for when you punch a block really hard with a knife
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up