Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
GreenMark's Replay
see my sex shitty crap on aikido
-----
Ok some more good replays that will explode your mind :P
Attached Files
sex.rpl (60.0 KB, 11 views)
~!@[Hero]GreenMark.rpl (170.4 KB, 15 views)
~@[Hero]GreenMark.rpl (146.0 KB, 10 views)
~@[Hero]GreenMarks.rpl (245.3 KB, 12 views)
~[Hero]GreenMark.rpl (109.8 KB, 10 views)
^&[Hero]Vagina.rpl (101.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by GreenMark; Oct 28, 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CLICK IT
Hi there. Now, I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, and I don't wanna lie, but these replays don't "explode my mind" as you would describe them.

You need to do actual proper hits, not just rubbing uke all over yourself just to get dismemberments. Work on the fluidity and flow of your movements. Do NOT use uke when making a madman (for example, using uke to grab you and drag you nearer to him) and by the way, learn to control your tori in a way that it actually gains momentum to actually make a dismemberment.
Heart of Gold
i agree with b4ckst4b. the replays just simply arent enjoyable. youre a 6th dan for gods sake, you should be able to do better. work on fluidity and controlling your tori in the way that makes you feel proud. relax your joints more is an example to increase fluidity. try not to grab too much and dont try to control uke to improve the replay, it will only look worse. i know it sounds hard but i belive you can do it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Ehmmmmmm how about this guys FALCON PUNCH!
-----
Guys did i just do it?
Attached Files
TheOneAndOnly.rpl (77.1 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by GreenMark; Oct 29, 2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CLICK IT
dm's where more stable but you still need to work yourself up. the first kick was horrible, you should have tried to do some gestures with your arms so that it really looks like you use your body to kick. not just your knee and hip. you should also try and make the kicks in one movement not just contract - extend. make it look like you are really doing damage. your dms doesnt look powerful except for the punch decap.
its better but still not it.
keep it up.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
For the most part, start with uke in the default hold all position. And as mackanak said, make your kicks look actually you are kicking. Simple contract-extend sux. Utilize your joints
Heart of Gold
Another Replay going on!
Hey Guys see this new replay from me
hope you like it!!!forum.rpl

forum 2.rpl

forum1.rpl

forum3.rpl

forum4.rpl
-----
the heck
Attached Files
forum5.rpl (93.3 KB, 12 views)
forum5save.rpl (54.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by GreenMark; Nov 8, 2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CLICK IT
I dont want to be rude but... no, simply no.
Lets take one of your better replays, forum 5.

1. Every kick has to do something.
Your first kick manipulates him, thats ok.
Second kick is a decap.
But then you do some kind of scissors thing... why?

Then you stop moving. Why?
And then you do some moves that are no where near realistic. Why?

Many of your dms look like you are rubbing yourself on your enemy and then something breaks off. You often don't have a flow (onwards going motion.

Do you know how to edit replays? If not, look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdbfOAfLOuU

Forum1:
You fall down and do nothing... why? In a real fight, would you simply sit down too?
The punch didn't hit him directly, so it looked not that powerful.

Frame 1205: Instead of grabbing his head and continue your spinning, you stop your motion and go backwards.
You can see what I mean in the replay 1205

Frame 1042. You fall to the ground like a dead fish.
Thats not how humans land. So you lay on the ground doing nothing. and then grab his arm.
You fly threw the air, trying to kick it but it doesnt work. So you drop it instead and break some different joints. But not with a kick, but simply extending your knee.
Not how humans would do it too.

If you fail breaking his arm, edit it until it works.

You fly threw the air again, touching his ass and a joint breaks off.
No force behind it, no motion etc.

The last joint break was good.

Replay "Kick 1205" is your replay, but i kept the momentum instead of stopping yourself. Look what I did from frame 1215 on and what you did.

The Replay TWC Sep 17 shows you what I mean with flow.
TWC October 22 shows what I mean with powerful dms.

Final tip: Put your gravity up to at least -16.00, I think somewhere between -16 and -35 is good.
Attached Files
Greenmark - Kick 1205.rpl (74.2 KB, 14 views)
TWC SEP 17 - forene.rpl (137.8 KB, 10 views)
TWC October 22.rpl (245.8 KB, 9 views)