Toribash
Original Post
Market bot
Hey guys, I've been looking around and noticed that market bots aren't illegal anymore, and people are making big profits off them. I have seen the source codes and stuff but I was wondering how to use them, do I need a program?
Last edited by BillyLlama; Oct 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
They have been legal for some time. As far as I know there aren't any free ones floating round as the users that use them are the ones that have made them and don't want other users tapping into their market methods and gains for free.
As far as I know, the ban duration is related to amount of requests the bot makes, as in every following request over the limit will extend the ban. Something like that. The auto-ban script has some way of calculating this, I dunno. The ban can easily be a 1 year one.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
It was a glitch in the marketeers bot banning system, so, they reverted the ban and voila
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
So how did vitaminoo get banned for a year to getting unban to getting banned for a 1 day

Like when u hold f5 on the market page. Gets u autobaned if u do lower then 1 sec refreshes.

Btw, u can check this out...
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=484383
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals