Toribash
Original Post
(meow) meow

This is an invite only clan for now.
PM me if you want to join or something.

Our story begins with the Saint of Ramadan, who lived within the war-torn depths of Arab Land. He thought that he had nothing, until one day he met a charming yung fatherfucker with glorious abs. The meddling kid's name was Hypez. Hypez GGKGDVTOSODMG to be exact. They spent their days sucking each other's hair and twerking in skype video calls. Their relationship seemed perfect until one day The Saint of Ramadan's uncle found out about their forbidden affairs. The Saint's uncle was an islamic extremist with an undying hatred for America, who wanted his nephew to follow in his father's footsteps and bring down the Freedom Towers once again. His uncle was infuriated, and proceeded to fill The Saint's ear canals with his sacred baby batter. The Saint was left heartbroken, his love for Hypez was like an inferno larger than any Boing 747 could cause, and he was determined to do something about this tower his uncle had built in-between them. And so the Saint hijacked a passenger plane and flew straight toward Hypez's residence located somewhere in the US. But sadly, he did not know how to fly a plane that well, due to the time he spent with his illicit lover instead of learning how to properly operate an airplane like all of his peers. He ended up crashing straight into the newly rebuilt Freedom Towers, thus repeating the events of September 11th, and making his uncle the proudest man in all of Arab Land. The Saint was reincarnated 500 years later by a yung hoodrat who had learned all the forbidden arts of Jihad-jutsu. That moment triggered the birth of this clan, along with the Divine Terrorist Organization.

become the coolest [x]
get money [x]
destroy mwah [ ]
become official [ ]
50 g's in bank [ ]

Divine Terrorist Organization.

faint and mwah

$$$bank$$$

GGKGDVTOSODMG
Last edited by hood; Oct 19, 2015 at 05:43 PM.
Hello,

Your thread is missing a lot of needed information. Please, read the clan rules and remake your Original Post. After that, feel free to reopen this thread or PM me so I can do it for you. For now it's being closed.

For future reference, only post such threads when you already have the OP constructed. I recommend you to use a notepad to write stuff up before making a clan thread.
taking art requests for USD