Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Civilization

*ALL TO YOU WHO IS WAITING FOR THE TB EDIT, IM WORKING ON IT*

Cnc please!

song: Justice - Civilization
programs used: sv 11 pro

Please if you liked it, leave it a thumbs up!
Helps me alot!
Last edited by strikas; Nov 1, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
this will change your life forever

when you go to pancrop, rightclick your first keyframe, make it fast, second slow, last one fast

I will not say shit until you do
Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
this will change your life forever

when you go to pancrop, rightclick your first keyframe, make it fast, second slow, last one fast

I will not say shit until you do

It is like that, i can send you a dl link of the project!
Really cool clip, you should try make some at least up to 5 minutes, you could make really good videos if you took a day or two to edit them, don't get me wrong I really liked this video.
Good luck on the next one hopefully i'll see it cause I'd love to see how my progression
happens on each video.
:)
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
Really cool clip, you should try make some at least up to 5 minutes, you could make really good videos if you took a day or two to edit them, don't get me wrong I really liked this video.
Good luck on the next one hopefully i'll see it cause I'd love to see how my progression
happens on each video.

Thanks!

Im making a toribash edit [montage]
and im making a really cool cs go clan video!
check my channel up!
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
your sync is getting better

thats like saying your hair is getting longer

Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
happens on each video.

your cnc is really bad because youre telling people to do stuff thats basically impossible or not helpful
"i liked it but make it longer" is stupid

i didnt like the pancrop, at 0:09 i felt really distracted because of the way it was synced and everything looked

cc looks really cloudy
thats pretty much enjoyable i hope it lasted more because it was really nice and i can see this turn to something bigger and better
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS