Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[tex] Dragon Set (reptile)
My First Set

please say your opinion about my art (10/10)

Set

thx for your attencion
Arthur Moderated Message:
programs used pls

Last edited by Arthur; Nov 11, 2014 at 09:25 PM.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I would give it 3/10, not very detailed and too simple. Try hard next time.

Really? Great art work isn't about the detail of it, I actually think he had done the right amount of detail so it looks effective and not cluttered.
The head doesn't look quite right though, probably because a dragon has a long snout which cannot be displayed too well on a sphere, so perhaps try and get some more depth on that.
Solid 7/10 at least.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
mapping is not that good colors choose is odd like abit bright abit darker its too odd and the shading makes no sense altho 5/10 is more accurate rate
I love the set! Very nice combination of colors and also the mapping is good. I love how the simplicity of the set stands out, but still makes it awesome. I give it 8/10 because as azzeffire said
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
not very detailed and too simple.

I agree, you could have done some more details in it, but it still turned out good!
Texturer KnC Member Me
Joints may fit to he set, but if you make joints at least half of them shouldn't be the same, 1 joint texture is just bad.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
adding onto that, the wrists and ankle textures don't map correctly either.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Menage View Post
i update set

these are just random colors for all joints if you are planning on making set start by sketch and see if it fits and once done start slow by slow until you see something you like this is just total chaos the mapping it self isnt good at all redo it am sure with practice you will get it
Originally Posted by Menage View Post
i update set

That's A lot better, that could actually sell for quite a bit.
Really great set, i wouldn't have picked green as my color but yeah green is alright, there aren't any problems I've seen with the set but the head.
The head doesn't look Really good, it could be better in the mean time Your doing alright.
I can't make set's myself so i can't really say it's bad, if i tried to make a set it would be terrible, but yeah Cool set, i wouldn't go too high with the markings i would give u a 6/10 it's just the way i'd mark things, just because I've seen better and i'm used too seeing better but great set dude i'd like to see more of your stuff in the future, it would be a pleasure to give out markings.
Last edited by Ecchi; Nov 11, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
:)