Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Skeletal warrior for Cold
Made with photoshop CC and a wacom drawing tablet
Artist plox me Calamity

Well i havnt made a set in a few months and i took up colds request and here is what i came up with feet will be added soon (probably today)

Set on display

close up

update

update

Last edited by Calamity; Nov 4, 2014 at 04:15 AM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Nice one, i rlly like it so far, it looks good.
I would rlly like to see joints on this set, sould make it better...and it dosen't look very difficult to map them or c/p from other parts of the set andmap them on joints.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 3, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
it was origionally going to have joints but cold changed his mind he just wants a basic set :P thanks though mang ima be making myself a set with full joints soon
Looks awesome! I really like the head.
Also, can't wait to see how your set turns out.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Pretty good set, but the thing i'd change is the detail for my opinion There isn't enough tones of colours.
:)
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
Pretty good set, but the thing i'd change is the detail for my opinion There isn't enough tones of colours.

are you serious? the theme and the refeerence and this set are the exact same thing he did amazing job sketching mapping coloring shading
Originally Posted by experts View Post
are you serious? the theme and the refeerence and this set are the exact same thing he did amazing job sketching mapping coloring shading

I said it was my opinion no one ells.
:)
everyone has there tastes i thank you for your CNC Ecchi
and i agree with your signiture