Ranking
Original Post
Trouble getting online
Hi, I moved from a wired connection to a wireless somewhere else, and now when I play toribash on my laptop it shows no servers online. Any way to solve this?
Re: Trouble getting online
Is the wireless connection fast, because if it's not fast enough, it may just time out...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
A wireless connection will always add latency to your connection. If this increases above a certain point, you will not be able to connect to the servers.

Wired connections are always superior in speed and security.
I has a flavour
Ok, its still not working. I've tried a wired line, reinstalled toribash and it won't work. When I press multiplayer, the game almost freezes and takes about 10 min to show no connection. When I disable my internet the game unfreezes and goes straight to no connection. Any other suggestions?
I cut the servers I have in half, and letting it try to load up, but it's still taking some time. Does it matter at all I changed where I'm getting my internet access? Do I have to do a different setup? And the server page came up faster now that I don't have as many, but still doesn't work.
Whereabouts are you trying to connect from? And when I say that, I mean home, school, work etc.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.