Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART]Two Free Heads
I made these when I was bored and can't be bothered going through the process of selling them.
I also feel like giving back to the Toribash community and start a free head texture thread or something with basic heads on it in the future, If you feel like what I've done donate tc but I'm not really seeking any profits, this is just for fun haha.
Enjoy!

Heads

Last edited by itsrhys; Nov 7, 2014 at 11:10 AM.
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
mapping is wrong and the colors mapping is wrong too am sure it gliches in the back of the first head and the second everything is just small for sure work on mapping and do shading
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
mapping is wrong and the colors mapping is wrong too am sure it gliches in the back of the first head and the second everything is just small for sure work on mapping and do shading

Haha, Experts you made me realise that the first head wasn't even my finished product, Fixed it but still not much difference.
Last edited by itsrhys; Nov 7, 2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump /stuffed up in the reply
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
k so first head,

lines too thick, poorly placed, no contrast in the thickness

no shading, bucket tool and some filters

mostly a bunch of geometrical shapes used from the tool bar

hair is the ugliest ive ever seen, the lines for it i mean and im pretty sure the color mapping is bad

second head,

wtf is that i dont even

couldnt even be bothered to curve lines

eyes are circles

lines are ugly

is that even a mouth
The head's are simple, But cool.

Work hard on more head's there really cool if you took more time on them you could sell heads for over 20,000 TC, and i know that because my brother does that himself.

So work hard on your heads and you can get A lot of ingame currency, if you ever need money in real life people buy TC with real money, so that could be A lot of help.
:)