Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Phantom greenhat
I give you the case of the Phantom green hat... spooky. In reality I think this is just a re-occurring ghost bug, what happens is someone who does not have a hair (in the screenshot it's hattersin) gets a green hat on their ghost but only their ghost, it's not like that glitch where you will jump into a match to find you have the previous player's hair or 3d items it's just the ghost that gets the green hat. to make it more puzzling hattersin's ghost got the green hat but i have not played for some time, (you can tell by my position on the queue.)
to any staff trying to solve this, please don't waste your time digging and digging through toribash trying to find the answer, it's just a minor bug. so if you don't have an immediate answer we will leave it as one of how many other wonders of Toribash.

screens of how the bug looks

note this has happened to me before, it only happens to people who lack a 3d item or a hair.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I've had this happen to me on several time. Ghosts appear with Gentleman's Essentials, Headphones, Red Submarines. Note this is just a bug, and should be taken care of
ナゲット
i dont really know what you are bothered i mean the ghosts wont do anything and its because the next person has this item it appears it's ghost