Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Dethklok-thunderhorse little guitar cover
Hi , i wanna be famous and i am looking for more people to make me famous online . I just made a little cover here . My high e string was broken before i played this cover ,Anyway enjoy !
not bad, but idk anything about guitars. not sure if this is really art or not

i wanna be famous and i am looking for more people to make me famous online

then your production quality needs to be better and you need to put more enthusiasm in what you're doing. i dont know much about guitars but it looks like dethklok is heavy metal and you're calmly sitting there lightly plucking the strings
Yeh thats because i am focused on my frets In the schoolband a teacher also told me that i am calm when i play . I also don't know how i put music in my video for the drums etc.
Really cool music, i don't know how to make you famous But you're really good with guitars.
You probably Are going to be famous, But Idk You'll have to wait and see.
But best of luck to you, if you become famous make me famous too :3.
But yeah Really good Music So i'd give u a 10/10
:)
Thank you ! It makes me happy when i hear those comments
My goal is to be in a band and play on concerts to make people happy , so i can get money by making people happy with my guitar . I love music <3
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Thank you ! It makes me happy when i hear those comments
My goal is to be in a band and play on concerts to make people happy , so i can get money by making people happy with my guitar . I love music <3

Well i wish best of luck to you, you make amazing music and your really good with a guitar, so you should be part of a band.
How about's you ask a band if you can join and show them your talent, because i think your amazing with a guitar, i can't really play a guitar well myself but i have one, most of the strings on it are broken but yeah, music is still good and i Believe you'll make a living out of music.
So yeah really Dude best of luck to you hopefully you make it into a band, your really good at what you do and i'd love to see what you produce in the future.
:)
I am actualy in a band but it's from school . We practice on wednesday and soon we have to play live . But outside school i don't have one