Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SOLVED] Torishop doesn't work?
i have version 4.91, and when i go to torishop (ingame) it just shows a replay of A person named "Chez" breaking apart just like it does in the torishop. It basically just shows a replay of him breaking apart just like in the torishop when you see your tori break.
Last edited by Rai; Nov 23, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
This Font is amazing
The first thing I would try as -sir suggested is update to the latest version. The next thing you can try is uninstalling the current version and installing the new one. You can also try Exiting tori bash and logging out of your account and logging back in to fix the problem.
Torishop in standalone 4.91 was bugged, you can only fix it by either extracting working Torishop files into data/script/torishop folder or by getting the latest version available.

I'd really recommend Steam version though, autoupdates available there are really helpful.
Let me give you the short version

Toribash was got rekt in 4.9 with tons of bugs
These bugs are being worked on
Torishop was one of the bugs and has been fixed on the next version
Should be okay on Steam or if you get 4.92
These bugs are being worked on

It's not like "they're being worked on", bugs were fixed the next day after the release. According to that, those who got the 4.91 have the Torishop crashing on launch and those who waited a bit and got 4.92 have it running just fine.
With Steam version, there were no issues with Torishop at all.