Toribash
Original Post
No-Grab Replays
...with lotsa decaps. Seriously.

Boxing
I'm quite sure you all know what boxing is. ;) Except in this one, Tori wants Uke's head.

Lightning Feet
It's actually foot, but whatever.

Linear Kick
Linear = straight. It might be a little stiff, slow even, but the journey to the kick is like walking up stairs. *you'll get it when you watch it*

Look! No hands!
The classic self-hand DM with a decappy twist!

Razorhandz
...without a mod!
Attached Files
a-jv boxing.rpl (63.1 KB, 36 views)
a-jv lightning feet.rpl (85.0 KB, 40 views)
a-jv linear kick.rpl (82.3 KB, 26 views)
a-jv Look! No hands!.rpl (92.3 KB, 32 views)
a-jv razorhandz.rpl (98.7 KB, 31 views)
Hi joonveen, what's up, figured I might as well return the favor and comment on your replays.

I liked lightning feet the best, but I thought that this set was a bit too plain. Try more multi dm replays, and maybe some more stylish things for next time
Since when did I become Asian?
Thanksh, JD and deady. This set was really the start of the end of my grabbing habit. I'm working on a few replays now :P
yeah nice replays... some of your movements does look like a robot, but it aint look that bad :]
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Orly? In what way does it look like a robot? 0.o
Of course, in Linear Kick it does look a bit stiff, but I felt like holding that pose for some reason. >_>

So..in what way does it look like a robot? Or what replay..

EDIT:
Just finished the awesomest replay of my life! :P
Here it is..Brute Force.

Brute Force
It's a no-grab madman, get it? It's named a madman because I split Uke into 5. I can't describe how hard it was after the first three DMs to even get a chance to decap Uke. After a stroke of genius, the move to a decap included a classic breakdance move, which got my foot wedged between his neck for a couple of frames, and then a lethal step down, decapitating him.

*OMG MY FIRST NO-GRAB MADMAN WHEE! XD I'M SO HAPPY..*
Enjoy!
Attached Files
a-jv brute force.rpl (156.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by joonveen; Sep 8, 2008 at 02:56 AM.