Toribash
Original Post
Mocucha Ingame Recording
Hello Community,

I am not sure where to post that, move it if it isn't the right place.

Since more and more people are asking me to record myself playing, I started a new serie of videos : Mocucha Recording.

There is the first one, versus Flash :

The second one, versus Matarika :

The third one, versus Astral, with audio file where you can listen us talking together (subtiles will come later) :

This time it is a MAS (Martial Art Sparring) with Plsdontkillme :

A parkour :

New parkour :

Sparring with a knife this time. There are two replays, the 2nd is with commentaries.

Parkour on eduardo_free_run :

Sparring with Obg and Victor4554 :

Sparring with Trestet :

Don't hesitate to give your opinion on what I could do to make that better and have a nice day.
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 13, 2015 at 07:20 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Honestly it needs a commentary and edited to make it shorter, its pretty boring to watch the current way it is. Maybe some people will enjoy it but I don't.
I think people who enjoy that kind of video don't want it shorter, they want to watch that video to see what i am doing, how i am analysing stuffs, just the time taked to watch moves before acting is too something to learn, that is why i let these passages. Btw i already shorted it when i spaced before flash.

I agree with life
Maybe record it at 2x speed or something than add a commentary to it (Commentate when you watch the video not when you are playing) if that makes sense
Don't Be Racist
i think its good enough as it is. i belive many people want you to record yourself sparring to se how you move and get inspired by it. if you speed it up too much it will be hard to see what you are doing. if youre not interested in seeing how you move, then you might just as well watch a replay.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Hello Community,

I am not sure where to post that, move it if it isn't the right place.

Since more and more people are asking me to record myself playing, I started a new serie of videos : Mocucha Recording.

There is the first one :

Don't hesitate to give your opinion on what I could do to make that better and have a nice day.

Mocucha, if never heard to commentate, you should really do that, it would be much of an improvement, not saying your videos are bad or anything there really good, But some videos you should commentate, Because you kinda get bored of watching your videos without commentating, also is it possible for me to fight you and you record?, it would be a lot of fun and if so i'll be looking forward to it.
:)
Things to make the videos better:

1- Do a spar with me, ok jk

2- Maybe you comment during the video or both players if possible, it'll look pretty cool.
I am about to do a test with french commentaries with english subtiles, but actually no one ask that on my youtube channel and as i said, i do that kind of videos because people asked for it, i am not sure that people interested by that kind of video really needs comments... I think i will do a poll about that.

I posted the new one, a spar with Matarika. She beated my ass with her speed and precision, good job mata