Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Bad Ops Reset Match (like usual)
Greedy ops trying to keep there beloved decap prize.

requesting a ban to abyss, even telling the player to spectate

Please do something about this I've lost so much tc for ops like these guys yelling rigged just so they can save there chummy little tori currency's.

I would also like if someone could send me some of abyss's TC to compensate the decapprize which I checked after I had decapped him during my streak, it was 35k at the time. If he doesn't get punished this is going to keep on happening...
Attached Files
f23.rpl (44.2 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Rai; Dec 1, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
I was here, and it was obviously rigged. Shockeye was also complaining about not getting the decap before this, so it would make sense why he would let wild get the decap on him, then split it. He barely moved.
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
I was here, and it was obviously rigged. Shockeye was also complaining about not getting the decap before this, so it would make sense why he would let wild get the decap on him, then split it. He barely moved.

That is not up to the ops to decide, I have the match in a replay. "Obviously rigged", can you just stop being so stupid, why would I rig a decap during a win streak, you're just so stupid and you are probably saying this because abyss is your friend.

Why don't you press E while looking at the replay right before the decap or how about pressing e the whole time because there was no time in the replay where he wasn't moving. I'm so tired of idiots like you trying to unban there friend doing something shady.
Last edited by Wild; Nov 28, 2014 at 12:57 AM.
We can all see the replay, and there's no sign of it being rigged whatsoever.

Shockey's arms were locked, and then he got them out and tried to go for wild's neck, but he was decapitated and he went relax all, resulting in the hand only hitting wild's neck very lightly.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I have checked out the replay, and it was definitely not rigged, the contracted elbow performed the decap.
Now lets close this thread