Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] how can i upload music to toribash?
I recently bought the music off sounds in the toribash store. I cant get the .mp3 files to load to toribash but i did notice it said it needed wav or ogg formats. Im not a computer wiz so I don't know what those are i assume just another format for music. Also im not quite sure how the music works. so can someone guide through this? Also its my first time back on toribash in a few years so a lot of the stuff is new to me. any help will be appreciated thank you.
weed + fire= happiness
Like you already noticed, you need the music/ sound in .wav or .ogg format to upload it.

You can use: http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav to convert your mp3 to .wav or use a sound editing program which can do it. Also you can trim there the mp3 to exactly which seconds you want, because the sounds in toribash are capped to 5 seconds if you didnt know.
Last edited by Shakky; Nov 28, 2014 at 07:04 AM.
I still cant get it to work it don't play the wav I uploaded. its only 5 seconds long but it never plays when I enter a match. did I just waste 100 tc?

Never mind im just gonna sell it if its just music in the background with commands I don't want it. I want music to play when I start but its too confusing I give up on it I have a brainache trying to figure this out. im selling it for 90 tc and this thread closed.

JtanK Moderated Message:

For 5-sec sound playing at the start of round, you must use kiai sound item.
"Music" is for custom background music, after uploading it use /music help to display available commands in the chat.
When uploading, kiai has to be 5s long at most. Music doesn't have this limit, but has to be below ~60-70mb, and in the required .wav format it allows for around 3-5 minutes.
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 17, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
weed + fire= happiness