Toribash
Original Post
Multiclienting Issue.
Right I hope I'm not reintroducing a problem here but I really can't find a proper solution or an explanation to a recent problem I've been having.

Let me just get this straight.

I haven't been playing Toribash for awhile so I decided to. I go to multiplayer and connect to on one of the official servers. (whusu public)

I have some fun here and there chatting with people then all of a sudden, I disconnect. this happens randomly but has happened to every official server I go on. When I reconnect (/rec) I get the message "No multiclienting. If you disconnect wait for your ghost to time out."

Here are some details.
-I have 2 accounts but recently reinstalled toribash to only play on one.
-I have Hamachi (might be the problem)
-I live in a condo(might be the problem)
-I use a WiFi network hosted for the public (sorta like mcdonalds) (and might be the problem)
-Toribash version is 4.92

I really hope there's some sort of explanation to this crap, and I'll probably stop playing toribash again because of this. So please help?
This may seem like an obvious question with an obvious answer... but did you try closing the client all together instead of trying to reconnect and then going back in and rejoining? I understand it could be a pain in the ass to get disconnected all the time regardless. Perhaps someone has a solution for that part. I think my answer might be sufficient in the meantime, however.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yes, well, if i had given a chance at doing tourneys any it happened, it'll be a lost for me.
So I'll just stick to playing other games until the sources listed have either been changed or fixed.

Thanks.