Ranking
Original Post
(Hope)Step Of Hope Recruitment

Recruitment

Why do you want to join Step Of Hope:
"Your mods":
"Not your mods":
Tell me a little about your self:
Must be blue belt or higher/No alt players/Must be active/Speak full english(any other language is fine but still know how to speak english)

This clan is serious,I will not tolerate crying,being stupid,not listening,acting like a kid,being a little snitch from-to any other members(Unless its something serious/true and you have proof etc)/Or disrespect to any other TB players
Last edited by FaithLive; Dec 11, 2014 at 09:20 PM.
˜”*°•.˜”*°•Sâôρ Oƒ Hσρô•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Why do you want to join Step Of Hope: Well I would like to join your Step Of Hope because your clan seems cool and I have been looking for a good clan for a while now and your clan seems like the clan i have been looking for
Steam Name: SickGamer23
"Your mods": Greykido, Lenshu, and I am working on getting better at ABD
"Not your mods": All types of Mushu and most things that involve swords or jousting
Tell me a little about your self: I like to livestream and record my self playing random games and also I was a honors student before I began my home schooling and also I am learning how to code and animate

oh and I thought you would like to see some of my old replays so here enjoy ^_^
Attached Files
SUPLEX.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
Another suplex.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
Suplex222.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
Wanna Be Ninja 2.rpl (396.6 KB, 3 views)
KNEEEE.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Hey PandaKing2,thank you (Your clan seem cool)Haha,yes,I will inv you to the clan,and that is pretty cool (Tell me a little about your self",but yes i will inv you to the clan,and me and Faith will add you on steam..Have fun,and any question on the clan etc,just ask.
Yes we will add you on steam and enjoy your time being in our beautiful clan ^.^
Hi, I want to join ur clan to improve my skills while having fun with serious guys.
I don't have a pref. mod but I usually play wushu, akido, gtboxing, spar, running, parkour. I prefer mods with high level of gravity like 30.
Steam name: Karas
Hope I'll get fun with u guys ^^
Okay Kaza you should put a little more in that but ill still accept it okay?Have fun.
I want to join your clan :3
-------------------------------
Here's the reason i want to join your clan: I would like to join the Step Of Hope because i have been looking for a clan and i've finally found one the i can (maybe) join And i would like to hang around with people of this clan and learn new moves!
Mah Age: 12
Steam: TheGamingBuddies
The mods i usually play: Aikido and Wushu
The mods i hate/don't play: Sword or item related mods or parkour.
About my self: I like to play games and make them i also love to make animations (stickman animtions) and learn new things I also come from portugal but i speak english better than portuguese so yeah :P
I also have some replays if you want to see them
Attached Files
The Krono Kick.rpl (27.7 KB, 3 views)
Backflip Head Decap.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
Arm Rip with Legs.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
Ripped In Half Kick.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Double Head Rip.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tiagomartins222; Dec 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: My Mods/Not My Mods
Ahaha thank you for wanting to join,we look forward to playing with you/yall on tb,and make this clan better than it already is..Have a good time in the clan.
Hello, I'm looking for a clan in wich I can grow my skills and have fun.

I really like Greykido but not sure if I have a favorite mod. I also like Aikido, Wushu, Lenshu, Running, Parkour. I like fights with blades too
I don't like easy dismembering.
Steam name: GoGoTrance(not linked to toribash account)
Same goes for you,please put a little more info,but i am inviting you to the clan.Have fun.