Toribash
Hi there, you're breaking 2 market rules.

Firstly, I need you to state forms of payment as per this rule:

I) All auction, buying, and sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are being accepted/offered, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

And secondly you need to credit the original artwork you used to help make the head as it's clear elements of it are c/p - such as the Monster logo on the front & centre of the head. The relevant rule is here:

A) Using copyrighted work without proven owner consent (plagiarism) is strictly forbidden, and you must credit all other artists work. In other words, if you're selling c/p textures or images post a link to the original image.

I'll take the liberty of doing it myself for now, though.

Note: Trying to hide the fact you used someone else's artwork can and will be seen as plagiarism which is enforced harshly here, avoid doing it.

EDIT: Also, if I find out that that's a free head with an overlay (or someone else's head with a hat on it) that you're trying to sell then that's also enforced harshly - so if anyone has proof please let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 12, 2014 at 08:39 AM.
collect snots from the nose
Well im pretty New to marketing so sorry
-----
Ill Cløse the tread
Last edited by DigiOTron; Dec 12, 2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When will people stop selling free stuff
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.