Toribash
Original Post
Game of Thrones (Telltale game series)
Game of Thrones is an episodic point-and-click graphic adventure Fantasy Drama video game based on the A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy novels by George R.R Martin and their TV adaptation Game of Thrones.

Available on Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/ ), iOS, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Official trailer:

There are a total of six episodes, one has been released, the secong will be out in January and the rest to be announced.

BEWARE: CONTAINS SPOILERS OF THE STORY

The story's plot changes depending on what actions you choose to take and what you say and it allows you to review your decisions during the game.

I just couldn't finish this episode.
After playing all of The Walking Dead and Wolf Among us, this feels like shit storywise.
Not to mention that everything feels them same in terms of mechanics.
Telltale is publishing TOO MANY adventure games of already existing franchises at the moment and doesn't really aim for high quality. As a result, the recent games ( specifically Game of Thrones and Borderlands) just feel like a carbon copy of The Walking Dead, which makes me think that they are just milking a single concept just for money.
In addition, they are going to release a Telltale Minecraft game with story, which will be another example of copy/paste bullshit.
Yes, I realize the storyline itself is not of a high quality.

I liked this game because I'm a fan of the Game of Thrones series, which got me into it.