Toribash
Original Post
[S] Cheap Heads With Quality(ish).
Hello.

Do you have trouble with trying to get a good/decent head texture with a reasonable price of lower than 10k?
Well you've come to the right place.

Today i will be opening my first shop where i accept requests.

(I have never done it before, because i am not proud of my skill and there would be plenty of people who would do a better job.
But i've finally took up the task to improve my drawing skills! (if any >.>))

I have done few if any head textures that i can sell.
So i will ask only for the simplest tasks i can take on.
That's why i am only accepting requests of 10k and lower, because you can probably get a 10x better head texture from someone else for higher than that.

Now you may be asking what kind of quality you are looking for.
Well good thing i have some examples.

First we have the first request i tried to do for someone, who still to this day hasn't updated his thread.
(This prob happened: he was prepared to pay 10k, but he used his money so he couldn't buy it)

'The request that wasn't sold because he didn't have the money to pay' AKA Beetle.

And then we have a head texture that showed i had no imagination.
Drawn just for the sake of drawing.

The Monk with a very long story that i will not post here, that didn't get sold for some reason.

Stuff you should know:
-Accepting any forms of payment that is in this game (so no USD/irl money)
-Doing Requests from 100 TC to 10K TC
-Tell me some details so the end product will look good.
-Any sort of suggestions of colors is also important if you want to get as close to your head you had in your mind.
-I can't work on 5 heads at the same time, so don't expect your head texture to be done in 1 day if there is a line.
-I will contact with wip's.
-You should mention the form of sending the textures. I will use imgur.com to send it otherwise.
-This thread will probably die. But it was a successful one :>
Last edited by Jack; Dec 19, 2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Never imagined anyone would buy my stuff ;>
:> Thanks for the offer. I would like to wait for a bit to sell it. Though if you are against that i can change my mind.
I'll gibe you 3k if you gib to me nao :3
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Thankies :3 sending bby :P
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”