Ranking
Original Post
[S] Haze's Last Head Texture.
Haze has quit art now but before she did, she made this texture for me. It's a quality Anime head made to fit Sapphire Force but I also have a version for Pharos and a version for Maya. If I am wrong and this isn't Haze's last head, then forgive me but when she made this (a few weeks ago) and I asked her to re color it, she said she couldn't since she had deleted the file as well as stopped making textures.

I plan to get a good amount of TC from this so yeah, good offers please.
Minimum Price: 15,000TC
Accepted Payment: TC
ReColor: Nope (except for the ones listed).
Extra: If you wish to buy the maya and pharos versions too, you must pay an extra 2000TC per version.
Proof it's my headtexture: Ask Haze yourself (I also I have our skype discussion on it).

Watermark!

Getting some sort of in game image. Closing thread until I can.
Last edited by Kradel; Dec 20, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
blue
pink
2 problems with that. First i can tell that the hair isnt symetrical on the head also its just not detailed enough for 15k. When you become less bias about your Price 3k is were i stand. Since ill have to edit myself.
Post an image of the head in-game Kradel. You should know the market rules by now.

I deleted a bunch of posts here because they're not for the market board - if you want to discuss the quality of the texture do it somewhere else.
collect snots from the nose