Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Wrath of Uke: Episode 2 (Ft.Dobby)

(All effects are not perfect, but as the episodes go on i will improve them Right now I'm focusing on introducing the story, since that was a very large complaint.)

So Tori has escaped Ukeko, but for how long? Luckily a friend and fellow "Leaker" has come to his rescue. Dobby a high flying fighter.

Want to be in future episodes? Pm matarika or Skype me at matarikatb or email me at [email protected]

You get to have your character play a roll such as Dobby, and you choose your own theme music to play through the episode you first appear.

First episode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czgQDPQfJj4

AECS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
The idea is very nice however the way you edited it, hmm it can be way better ;) Imo, the replays are way too fast at some points, try using smooth slow motions /or just smoothly slow it down at some parts of the replays such as hits, dodges etc. and then speed it up a little again, it should make great difference. Pan/crop would help too Keep it up!
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
no matarika, we don't flip around for 10 seconds to throw 2 objects
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

This is quite an innovative idea.
Yes this needs some smooth slow-mo parts, and some shaders.
This es amazing matarika.

~Cheers
Modo Bestia
ayyyee this is pretty alright, i appreciate that you plan to get better along the way. sure, the editing isn't incredibly pleasant now but I still can't wait

i recommend creating a script and finding someone who speaks fluent enough english to proof-read your script. don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi, but bad grammar in content, that has dialogue, can kind of ruin the content. that and the story is still sort of clunky.

keep it up
Last edited by Marrez; Dec 26, 2014 at 04:48 AM.
beware
the goblin
the problem with most of these types of videos are that they have decent stories or ideas, but poor execution.
if youre focusing on the story more than editing, you should probably write a script (as marrez said) before the editing.

also the places you chose to threw the kunais out of dobby were poor

good luck
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR